miercuri, 17 iulie 2013

CUSTOM ORDERS


My jewelry pieces are worked entirely by hand with copper wire and natural stones. Copper wire goes to several steps, like a rigorous ritual. It is most of the times hammered then, wrapped, oxidized and manually polished before it transforms (with the help of a little magic, of course) in a beautiful jewelry. :-) The semi-precious stones certainly enhances their elegance.
I'm opened to custom orders. So, if you have an idea and you want me to help you bring it to life, just let me know. Also, if you saw on my page, jewelry items that are no longer available and you want something similar, write me and I'll do something personalized just for you.


My e-mail address is alizaria_jewelry@yahoo.com.

Wish you one of yours best days!. :-)
















Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu